Spicy Quinoa Salad
SPICY QUINOA SALAD
1 cup uncooked quinoa
2 cups water
¾ cup grape tomatoes, sliced
2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
For the dressing:
½ cup Forager Project Unsweetened Plain Cashewgurt®
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp water
Juice of 1 lime
Pinch of salt
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and set aside.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil, then add the rinsed quinoa, cover the saucepan and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is cooked.
- While quinoa is cooking, chop the tomatoes and cilantro.
- For the dressing: add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- To assemble: add everything to a bowl and drizzle with the spicy avocado yogurt dressing.