- 4 small beets – peeled, roasted or steamed
- ½ cup soaked raw cashews*
- 1 cup Unsweetened Plain Cashewmilk Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
In Vitamix or high-powered blender, add all ingredients and blend till smooth. Season with additional salt to taste. Serve with your favorite in-season crudités.
*Soak cashews in filtered water overnight or for at least 4 hours.