- 1 cup frozen peas + 1⁄4 cup for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Unsweetened Plain Cashewgurt®
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 thick slices toasted whole wheat sourdough bread
- chili flakes, Korean or Aleppo (optional garnish)
Defrost the peas in warm water and drain.
Place peas, basil, Cashewgurt®, olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt into a blender or a food processor and blend until well combined but some texture remains.
Spread onto your toast and garnish with whole peas and chili flakes.