- 2 cups rolled oats (not quick oats)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Plain Cashewmilk
- juice from 1 medium lemon
- zest from ½ lemon (to taste)
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup Unsweetened Plain Cashewgurt®
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup toasted pecans, chopped
The night before, mix oats, Cashewmilk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and apple in a large, sealable container. Let sit overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
Right before serving mix Cashewgurt®, maple syrup, raisins, and cinnamon into the oat mixture.
Top with pecans and fresh fruit!