For the Dressing
- ½ cup of Unsweetened Plain Cashewmilk Yogurt
- ¼ cup of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of white miso
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
For the Sesame Squash
- 1 acorn squash, sliced into 4 wedges, seeds scraped out
- J2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and combine until fully incorporated. Set aside.
Toss squash in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 400° F for half an hour, flipping and sprinkling with the sesame seeds halfway through.