Almond Butter Yogurt Bites
Add toasted fennel seeds...
Or even springs of rosemary!
1 ½ cups old fashioned oats or quick oats
¼ cup almond butter
3 dates, pitted
3 tbsp Forager Project Plain Unsweetened Cashewgurt
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp chia seeds
2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips, or cacao nibs
- Combine oats, chia seeds, dates, and cashewgurt in a food processor.
- While the food processor is still going, add the almond butter and maple syrup through the top. At this point, everything should be mixed together really well. If not, turn off your processor, use a spatula to scrape down the sides and start your processor again.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir the chocolate chips in with a spoon.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into bites.
- Store bites in the refrigerator and enjoy!