Strawberry Cashewgurt® Popsicles
Sub Raspberries for Strawberries to switch things up!
- 2 cups vanillaCashewgurt®
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2–3 extra strawberries, to slice into rounds for garnish, if desired
Special equipment: Popsicle molds
1. In a blender place 1 cup strawberries, Cashewgurt®, honey, and sea salt and blend for 1 minute until smooth.
Place a strawberry slices in popsicle molds.
3. Fill each cup 3/4 of the way full with the strawberry Cashewgurt® mixture and place them in the freezer.
5. Let freeze for 4–6 hours.