We could live on it!
2 cups AP flour
¾ cup spelt flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 cups Plain Unsweetened Cashewgurt®
¼ cup chilled water
Olive oil for frying
Made with our Cashewgurt®
1. In a large bowl whisk together both flours, salt and the baking powder. Add the Cashewgurt®, water, and stir into the flour.
2. Dust your hands with flour and knead the dough in the bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for an hour.
3. After an hour dust work surface with flour and portion dough into aproximately 4 ounce balls. Dough will be sticky, use a lot of flour to handle.
5. Roll balls into 7 inch cirles.
6. Heat skillet over high heat and add a tablespoon or so of oil to cover. Cook each side until speckled brown and even charred in some spot adjusting heat as necessary.