For the Dressing
- 1 cup Unsweetened Plain Cashewgurt®
- 1 tablespoon green onion minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley minced*
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 cups of chopped Lacinato kale, stems removed
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
For the dressing, using a medium bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients well.
In a large bowl, massage kale with olive oil and sea salt.
Toss Lacinato kale, cherry tomatoes, drizzle with vegan ranch dressing, some really good olive oil and top with hemp seeds.